International British Business School works with international education consultants throughout the world. These agents help IBBS to recruit students from areas when we may not have a regional resources.
How to become an International education consultant for IBBS
Please get in touch if you are an international education consultant/agent and wish to recruit students for International British Business School.
To be considered to become an education consultant/agent we ask you to email us the following details:
- Full details of your organisation/company (address, registration, website, emails etc.)
- Please indicate which subject areas are likely to be of most interest to your prospective students
- Please indicate which level of study is likely to be of most interest to your prospective students
- Which countries and areas/regions you cover?
- How many years you and your organisation have been involved in student recruitment in these areas?
- How many students does your organisation successfully place within UK higher education institutions each year?
- Do you represent any other UK universities at present, if yes which ones?
- Do you represent any universities in other countries?
- Do you operate according to the British Council Code of Conduct for Agents?
- Do you make any form of charge to the individual student for services offered?
- Names of 2 referees from universities who we can contact for references.
We will then review the information you have submitted, look at your company profile and the markets in which you operate and obtain references to proceed to work with you.
Email us at email@example.com to become an international education consultant/agent.